Saturday, November 22, 2008

Things That Make You Go Hmmmmm......

Do the daily occurrences of your life ever just make you wonder? My mind is constantly a glow with wonder. I don't usually take to the What if questions, more to the Why's? I feel like life is one big barrel of why's? I question so many things, sometimes out of pure interest and sometimes out of pure disgust. I think my intrigue into the why's of the world has to do with my fascination in psychology and people and human interaction. I have gotten to a point in my life where I am not embarrassed or scared or whatever to say how I feel or what I need and this always makes me wonder why everyone is not there? Why can't we all just say how we feel, what we want, what we need? Why is honesty not the most common practiced virtue?

Don't you think that if everyone was just honest and upfront about what they want that we might all be a little happier, and just a few words away from getting what we really want?

Just a few things that make me go hmmmmm....

No comments: