Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Nerves, Nerves, Nerves

Have you ever felt your heart just stop and start again? I have, it is a crazy feeling when you catch it, and it is even crazier to think about because it makes you feel a little bit like your nuts. So many things in the past few months have made me feel a little but like I'm nuts. Fortunately, I have had time to reflect on the things that have made feel a little nuts. A lot of times, I don't think people really take the time to think about and reflect on what is happening in their lives, around them, to the people around them etc. I think it is important to think about and read in to those happenings to help you understand yourself and your life a bit better. I think too often people are in a rush to go nowhere, and no one takes the time to really get things. I like to think that I really get things, and because of that, I see the world in a whoooole different light.

No comments: