Saturday, September 15, 2007

hmm...

why is it that if you never have something, you never want it, but once you have something you continue to want it...hmmm?!?! Life is weird like that.
random thought of the day....but here are some more quotes I like!

Murphy's Law
The first myth of management is that it exists.

Olive Schreiner
My feeling is that there is nothing in life but refraining from hurting others, and comforting those who are sad.

Wizard of Oz
Hearts will never be practical until they are made unbreakable.

Richard Bach
If you love something, set it free; if it comes backs it's yours, if it doesn't, it never was.

Cinderella
Do you love me because I am beautiful, or am I beautiful because you love me?

Joan Crawford
Love is a fire. But whether it is going to warm your heart or burn down your house, you can never tell.

No comments: