Saturday, September 08, 2007

Funny T-Shirt Sayings

This came from about.com I believe

1. Funny T Shirt Saying
Procrastinate Now

2. Funny T Shirt Saying
All men are idiots And I married their king.

3. Funny T Shirt Saying
In America Anyone Can Be President That's One of the Risks You Take.

4. Funny T Shirt Saying
Hard work has a future payoff Laziness pays off now.

5. Funny T Shirt Saying
Where there's a will... I want to be in it.

6. Funny T Shirt Saying
EARTH FIRST! We'll strip-mine the other planets later.

7. Funny T Shirt Saying
Alcohol and calculus don't mix. Never drink and derive.

8. Funny T Shirt Saying
I wear the brains in the family.

9. Funny T Shirt Saying
No sense in being pessimistic It wouldn't work anyway!

10. Funny T Shirt Saying
I'm sorry My fault I forgot you were an idiot.

No comments: