Wednesday, November 10, 2010

What Inspires Me...

So today I was home because my insides decided to wage war on me and set fire to my plan of extreme productivity..sigh. I was looking for something when I came across my folder of pictures that inspire me, things that I have just pulled from magazines. It's an interesting way to look at yourself, and a good way to see if you have always stayed true to you. When I get a moment I will scan some of the pics that inspire me so you can see too. In the meantime, check out this blog:

http://whatinthesamhillnow.blogspot.com

It is from my friend/camper/coworker Sam who was diagnosed with Colon Cancer at the age of 23 earlier this year. Thanks to an early diagnosis and what seems to me the best support system ever designed, Sam is taking life by storm and blogging her thoughts and photos. Check it out when you can, seriously...she inspires me!

No comments: