Tuesday, January 01, 2008

2008 is bound to be GREAAATT!!!

I actually, for once in my life, feel like things are starting to fall right into place. I started off the new year doing EXACTLY what I wanted to do, and I made the bold decision to stop chasing things and let them chase me. I have a feeling that 2008 is really going to be great!!!

Top 10 Reasons for a Great '08

10. HELLOO Elections!! There is real potential for either a Woman or a Black Man to be elected to office, AND I can't friggin' wait. 2008 my friends, let's get with it!

9. Work, It's a definite plus when you go back to some place at the beginning of the year without hesitation, and with a clear head!

8. My morale budget at Morpheus. Keeping up Morale isn't everyone's forte, but it is my passion :)

7. A potential February visit, with a real possibility!

6. My team at work, we got a restructure, but I could not be happier about the people on my team!! TEAM PINEAPPLE EXPRESS SMELLLLSS GOOD :) :) (On that note, the movie is also coming out this year!)

5. The (RED) Campaign, they only have the potential to get better, more partners, more products, more relief for people with HIV and AIDS

4. Rori's Wedding

3. Andy & Brendan's Wedding

2. I'm FINALLY getting a brother that I LOOOOOVE

1. Friends And Family... Can't live with 'em, SURE AS HELLL can't live without them!!

No comments: